Do you have something specific you want to learn about or benchmark with others on?
Reach out to Ronda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessen Loneliness and Boost Belonging Across Generations at Work
Friday, September 18 @ 12 p.m. CDT
Ryan Jenkins is a world-renowned generations speaker, Millennials and Generation Z trainer, and future of work expert.
IARE members have found tremendous value in Ryan's sessions and books.
- Insights into today's modern causes of loneliness
- Understanding the role inclusion plays in solving loneliness
- Techniques to decrease loneliness and increase belonging, engagement and performance at work
- Best in class examples of organizations that have decreased loneliness and increased belonging
- Ability to create deep connections and unify a multi-generational team
Questions? Contact Ronda at Ronda.Trog@iare.com
Lessons Learned From Mystery Shopping The Top 7 Hotel Brands During COVID-19
Thursday, September 24 @ 12 p.m. CDT
Doug Kennedy, President of Kennedy Training Network, will share the overall results they found when mystery shopping the top
seven hotel brands (by number of hotels) in North America last month, including both qualitative and anecdotal observations of
overall performance across brands, not by specific company call center. Here are some highlights:
- How are agents at brand call centers doing at using proven sales essentials to convince callers to book directly right now?
- Are agents attempting to upsell to higher-rated accommodations right now? What is the best way to position higher rates as a good value?
- What are agents saying in response to caller’s questions about their brand’s specific COVID-19 cleaning protocol?
- How hard or easy is it to find a phone number for reservations on both mobile and desktop websites these days?
- Feedback on the automated greetings and voice prompts guests are hearing.
- What is the most important question your agents should be asking?
Coffee & Connections
Join the call on October 7 @ 12 p.m. CDT
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Red Roof contact center and the opportunity to
touch base with other contact center leaders in the travel industry.